Friday, July 31, 2009

Newsletter #00057

I'm about to head off to Maine for awhile, and I realize I missed my day for the past two days, sorry Kasey, I'm going to use yours, though you can still put out a newsletter today if you want.


Brad and I awhile ago came up with plans to build a model school, the way we would want a school to be built. It's 3 floors high, not a circle, and actually has a pretty decent design. First it was all on paper, then we worked on making it out of Pop Tart boxes, and now Brad started working on making it out of posicle sticks. It should look cool, eventually we want to build a scale model out of wood or something, and put in desks and whatnot. Make it look real. It'll take awhile to get it all done, but it'll look really cool. And if anyone has a couple million dollars just sitting around, care to make a donation so we can make a plan a reality? Lol =P

Recently I've been listening to a lot more music, and I've really gotten into it. I've listened to music before, but now I've really been listening to a lot. I've never really listened to music throughout middle school and most of high school, up until now. So my playlist is rather small, but it's building. If you have any suggestions, could you post them as comments? I'll put a list of some of the artists I listen to at the end.

I need to get ready to leave for Maine, so this is where I have to end.

Questions:
1. Favorite vacation memory?
2. Prefered weather (any day)?
3. Dream vacaton?

Quotes:
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- Bill Cosby

I want freedom for the full expression of my personality.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- Mahatma Gandhi



Artists:
3 Days Grace
Nickleback
Streetlight Manifesto*
Skillet
3 Doors Down
The Fray*
Staind*
Aiden
AFI
Thousand Foot Krutch*
Creed
Simple Plan*
Blink 182
Breaking Benjamin
John Mayer
Matchbox 20*
Metallica
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jumpsuit

* = Favorite

July 31-2009
-By Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment