Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Newsletter #00048

Well, it seems like I'm the first one to put out a newsletter tonight.

Kasey, Brad, and I have a surprise for you...possibly.....



We all watched a movie, and we're all going to write our reviews on it. I don't know exactly what to write about it, but I'm going to try.

The movie that we all watched was called Secondhand Lions , and this is how I would rate it on a scale based 1-10, with 10 being the best.

Storyline: 7.5/10
Acting: 7/10
Humor: 8/10
Captivation: 6.75/10
Re-watchable: 6.5/10
Overall: 6.8/10

The movie itself was good, and at times interesting. I enjoyed watching it, but probably wouldn't watch it again for awhile on my own, though I wouldn't have objections if forced to watch it (if that makes sense...). Anyways, there was humor, which I rated the highest. I thought it was a funny movie. I did enjoy it, and would recommend it if you want a laugh or two.



Um, now that I'm done with that, I need to think of something to talk about....

I have used that voice recognition thing that Brad talked about in his last newsletter, and I would say give it a try if you have Windows Vista. It's cool to do, and it actually works well when you train it, and there are some cool macros that you can get it to do.

http://www.addictinggames.com/pandemic2.html
http://www.addictinggames.com/antbuster.html

1- Fun game, and Ironic considering the pandemic level of the H1N1
2- My favorite game ever from addictinggames.com

amazing...


Ok, look at the photo, and stare at the dot in the center. Eventually, everything else disappears. It's cool, and I stole the photo from this website.
http://www.brainbashers.com/showillusion.asp?100


That's all I got for this newsletter.

Word:
vagary: n. an extravagant, erratic, or unpredictable notion, action, or occurrence.

Quote:
Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Don't know who that is, but it is a good quote.

July 2-2009
-By Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment