Friday, June 19, 2009

Newsletter #00044

So this newsletter is going to be slightly different today, something I've decided to do for a few reasons. 1) Finals. Finals, (despite only having taken one so far) have deterred my creativity, and as such, I don't have much in mind to talk about. Also, after having a conversation w/ Alex earlier he encouraged me to try and write the shortest newsletter ever. Since I can't write short he told me I would have trouble on Twitter where you can only tweet messages of 140 characters or less. So here is my attempt at shortest newsletter, through twitter-length messages.

Kasey 1 Final down, 2 more to go! Yay! = )
Kasey Inspiration quote of the day: "I like the word 'indolence.' It makes my laziness seem classy." ~Bern Williams
Kasey What's cooler than a dance about crash test dummies? Nothing, that's what. Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv3YNqs2OqY
Kasey Josiah Leming is my new musical obsession. Listen to this song he wrote. It has great lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQX0yhb-kUc
Kasey So excited for summer! I'm going to the American Idol Concert in August and want to see Rent in Boston. Hopefully. What about you all?
Kasey Thanks for reading! (This twitter thing is kinda addicting...)
Kasey Edited to add this video. Cheeks on Things You'd NEVER Twitter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuReGJlpdns

There. It's official. I believe I now have the shortest newsletter to date.

June 19-2009
-By Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment