Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Newsletter #00064

Josh
September 30-2009

Well, I've been busy with schoolwork, so I don't have the time to write a newsletter. Maybe sometime soon I'll be putting my own out. But for now, here is a guest writer, a devoted Newsletter follower, Andrew White.

--------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything I say here is solely my opinions, my theories.

I have been thinking too much lately (lately was lately around the time of the sidewalk sale). I've been thinking about how and why a lot. For example, why do people's emotions keep going up and down? Why is life a roller coaster, or a negative sine wave? I believe it's because god wants us to be happy, courageous souls for, possibly, a purpose higher than our current existence (Remember, we will always feel a high after a low. This proves life is good). We are put on this planet to affect other people in negative and positive ways, with negative ways making way for positive ones. We even affect ourselves. And when people affect others negatively, it’s only so we can feel good later, and more courageous. Downs always lead to ups, like a cycle. Like a roller coaster, a roller coaster that lasts throughout your entire state of consciousness. But when the cycle starts with a down, you can only change the next wave starting with a down. The opposite is also true. What I mean by state of consciousness is that when you’re unconscious, the rollercoaster isn’t moving. It doesn’t start back up until you’re conscious. I also believe God has a plan, and we are here to fulfill that plan. What is that plan? I don’t know. I'm only human.

Something Josh said really helped me with some stuff I think about often, too. Like, everybody needs a little pain. It's an essential life tool. It keeps us going on. If we were comfortable our entire lives, we would get bored, and weak, and our life would be so incredibly boring and unfulfilling. Like I said before, God wants us to be strong, happy, courageous and fulfilled. The bad always leads to the good by way of good karma. Life is a vicious circle. You're down, you're up, you're down, and you’re up. The circle starts out small, and gets bigger and bigger as you grow. I believe that one can live forever if one doesn’t get too low, or too high. How strong is that low/high? Again, I’m only human.

Effort is never wasted. One may think it is, because it is not immediately rewarded. But in fact, one will be rewarded for the effort in the near future. One just needs to associate the effort with a future event by telling their self that they will be rewarded. You have to have faith. Faith is a very powerful thing. If you have enough faith in an event, it will happen.

Pretenses and prejudices only exist so we can laugh at them, at the right moment. Although, if one can’t laugh at them, it’s not a big deal. One just needs to accept them for what I said they are. Once that happens, one will enjoy life a lot more. Life was meant to be enjoyed. The price is hefty, but it’s well worth it. This works with many other things that people label negatively. Disease, poverty, hatred, they all exist so we can laugh at them. Also, where would happiness be without sadness? It would be in the same place sadness is. They are two sides of the same coin. You can’t have happiness without sadness. What would you compare it to? Thank you very much, Pandora! =D

These quotes further my theory from the beginning of the newsletter.

"Fear is an essential tool in life" - Josh Caron

"Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave." - Mary Tyler Moore

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment